Want to Kick Things into High Gear & Get Healthier? Please join us for 30 DAYS OF WELLNESS this Summer!
July 30th – August 30th, 2017
(Did you miss these dates? No worries! We’re planning an October class too. Contact us via the “Contact Me” menu tab to let us know you’re interested.)
Meet your Coaches:
Erica Haray-Butcher is a Health Educator and Wellness Coach who absolutely loves to help people and organizations get healthier. She holds a Master’s in Community Health and completed Dr. Martha Beck’s Life Coach Training program and eCornell and the T. Colin Campbell Foundation’s Certificate in Plant Based Nutrition. She is also a Certified Wellness Program Coordinator through WebMD and the National Wellness Institute, and obtained her CHES credentials through the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing. Erica believes getting healthier should be fun, empowering, and realistic for your life and resources. Her goal is to help you live a more full, vibrant life.
Erin Hundley is an ACSM certified Exercise Physiologist who has been teaching and training clients since 2008. She holds a Bachelor’s in Exercise Science and specializes in clients who are monitoring specific health concerns or injuries. Her goal is to help you discover activities and workouts that you love so fitness becomes a LIFESTYLE and not another item on your “to do” list.
30 DAYS OF WELLNESS is an online coaching program designed to tackle nutrition, lifestyle, & fitness woes for individuals who would benefit from a structured program that teaches you how to live healthfully. This is not a “cleanse” or “30 day FIX.” This program teaches you to maintain a flexible definition of “healthy” & shares tools to get you back on track when you feel you’ve lost your way!
10 hours of Live Content & 2 hours of Individual Coaching!
- Four weekly LIVE 60-minute video conferencing workshops via Skype on Wednesdays at 7pm EST – August 2nd, 9th, 16th, & 23rd. If you can’t make it live, an audio recording of the workshop will be available for you.
- Three LIVE 30-minute workouts EACH WEEK via Skype, which are available afterward via Facebook & includes a printable workout plan. Workouts will be held the weeks of July 30th & August 7th, 14, & 21. (Time of live workouts will be determined by a group vote)
- Individual 30-minute coaching sessions via phone or Skype during the first and last weeks with Erica and Erin. (Weeks of July 30th & August 28th)
- A private Facebook group where you can download all program resources and find additional group support during and after the program.
- Don’t have a Facebook account? No problem! Email support is available as needed throughout the program too.
- WEEK ONE: Listening to Your Body – Overcoming cravings & an intro to the body compass
- WEEK TWO: Food, Glorious Food! – Whole foods plant based nutrition & the Anti-Inflammatory Food Pyramid
- WEEK THREE: Stress? What Stress… – Relaxation skills & the role of physical activity
- WEEK FOUR: Developing Your Wellness Action Plan – Based on your own goals, interests, and resources, that you can follow going forward
*Please note that this is a general outline for the workshops, and it may change depending on time and participants’ interests and abilities.
|PRICING||Amount||With Buddy||Deposit Required|
(Through July 20th)
|$245 (save $50!)||$235 each||$75|
Our program is open to ten participants. The early bird rate for the program is available through 7/20/17, and the remaining balance is due by 7/28/17. You can also register with a buddy to get an additional $10 off each.
To ask questions or to register yourself for the program, please fill out the form below. Upon hitting “submit” you will remain on this page and can proceed to “Buy Now” button where you can pay the $75 deposit using PayPal or another credit card to secure your spot in the program.
You’ll receive a confirmation email from Erica within 24 hours welcoming you to the course. If you don’t receive the email within 24 hours, please send her a message through the “contact” menu item above, and we’ll get you set up.
THANK YOU for your interest! We look forward to talking with you soon!