Worksite & Organization Wellness
I love assisting organizations in helping their people be happier, healthier, and higher-performing.
With this in mind, I offer comprehensive wellness services to businesses, non-profits, military units, law enforcement agencies, health care facilities, and member organizations. Through Catch Good Health, I offer both comprehensive program development, as well as a la carte services.
Comprehensive Program Development Services Include:
- Needs Assessment
- Planning & Design
- Program Evaluation
A la carte services include those listed above, as well as workshops and speaking services related to the below topics:
- Physical Activity for all Levels
- Stress Management & Relaxation Skills
- Sexual Health
- Tobacco Cessation
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Weight Management
- Cholesterol Reduction
- Chronic Disease Healing & Management
- Patient Advocacy
All can be offered via lunch and learns, in-service trainings, meetings, conference sessions, key notes, and as an added value to your next event.
Please feel free to get in touch, as I’d love to learn more about your organization and how I can assist you.
A few past speaking engagements:
- Resiliency Workshops for Military Recruiters throughout New York State
- New York National Guard TAG Conference Spouses’ & Significant Others’ Workshop
- New York National Guard Family Programs FRG Training – Westchester, NY
- New York National Guard Family Programs FRG Training – Syracuse, NY
- SUNY Binghamton’s Care Management Summit
- Women T.I.E.S.’ Annual Retreat
- Masters of Science Degree in Community Health, SUNY Cortland
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Business Administration, Elizabethtown College
- Martha Beck Life Coach Training Program, MBI, Inc.
- Certificate in Plant Based Nutrition, eCornell & The T. Colin Campbell Foundation
- Certified Wellness Program Coordinator, WebMD & National Wellness Institute
- Essentials for the Road to Cultural Competency, NYS Department of Health
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) through the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC)
In addition, prior to my work through Catch Good Health, I’ve taught for a university health department, conducted wellness workshops for health care professionals for a non-profit, volunteered much of my time to several military units and FRGs, and coached youth and high school athletics. Currently, I’m coaching Junior Varsity Basketball and Varsity Tennis.
“Erica is a masterfully skilled health educator and wellness coach with the perfect combination of pragmatism, spirituality, heart and HUMOR. Erica has a quiet yet authentic demeanor, and a fine ability to be an objective listener. Every exchange she had with our volunteers was filled with integrity that made these sessions she presented invaluable and full of tools to use for a lifetime. Erica and her expertise as a coach are a true gift.” ~Stephanie Duell, (Former) Senior Family Readiness Support Assistant, New York Army National Guard Family Programs
“Erica is a plethora of information when it comes to practical ways to handle stress and catch good health. She provides a safe and comfortable space for you to experience ways to get back into your body and relax, resulting in lower stress levels—yes please! If you get a chance to work with, listen to, or experience Erica’s teachings, do yourself a favor and say yes!” ~Jen Trulson, Master Certified Life Coach
“Erica made juicing fun! Her Juicing 101 webinar was informative and educational. There were so many a-ha’s especially about Vitamin B on fruits & veggies and about alkalinity and acidity of the body. Erica is funny, smart and down to earth. I felt excited and empowered to ramp up my juicing!” ~Jen Gotti, Confidence & Success Coach
“For too long, I have struggled to find peace and confidence when it came to getting my message across in radio interviews. While some went well, it only took a few to leave me avoiding them all together. But my message is important, so I decided to seek help. The choice was easy, having once done an interview with Erica on Catch Good Health Radio. So I asked, no begged, Erica to help me put together and practice the art of the radio interview and all that goes into it. True to form, her keen insights, authentic curiosity, and grounded nature allowed me to find my voice and share my message in a clear, powerful, and fun way. I now feel way more confident and realize that I have more say in what the interview looks like than I knew. I am so very grateful to Erica for sharing her gifts and creative talents so that I can share my own with a greater audience.” ~Michael Trotta, Sagefire Institute